Aloe Bits N’ Peaches is a refreshing fruity juice that covers all the benefits of Aloe vera gel plus peaches. The chunks of Aloe vera are combined with the sweet taste of the sun-ripened flavor of peaches.
Benefits of Aloe Bits n’ Peaches
- The juice is good for intestine problems because of the high fiber content. So, boost your immune system naturally with the drink.
- The antioxidants available in the drink help the body against free radicals.
- The drink is beneficial for maintaining a healthy digestive system.
- The caroteniods in the juice restores dwindling eye sights and helps to smooth rough skins.
The juice is sprinkled with a lot of peach concentrate that maintains a healthy immune system.
- Stabilized aloe vera gel
- Peaches: Peaches are a good source of carotenoids (antioxidants). It is also a great source of vitamin A.
- Other ingredients: Ascorbic acid (antioxidant), citric acid, tocopherol( antioxidant), potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate ( to help protect flavor).
Use of Bits n’ Peaches
The juice is suitable for children. Because of the percentage of peach contents, the juice tastes sweeter than other juices. As a result, children like the juice. You can mix the drink with fruit juices or pour over ices and enjoy the delightful taste of the drink. It is recommended to take 2 to 8 ounces per day. Take preferably before meals.
Directions: Before open, shake well and refrigerate after opening.
Caution: The juice is not recommended for diabetics. The juice is not suitable for nursing mothers and babies.
Aloe Freedom is a kind of Aloe drink that combines aloe vera with glucosamine, MSM …
FAB X is a healthy energy drink that provides both direct and long term energy. It …
Aloe Berry Nectar is a healthy drink that contains many vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes …
Aloe Vera Gel is one of the best health drinks. It contains pure aloe Vera …